Being able to build my list efficiently and fast has become one way to increase my ROI (Return On Investment). But knowing how to do this has become more complex, especially now as more competition has rushed in for their piece of the pie.
The saying is as old as it goes that “the money is on the list”, and according to H. C., if you do not capture emails to your mailing list, I’m sorry, but you are leaving money on the table. There are just too many that focus much of their time on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Youtube, Pinterest and other sensation of the moment, but they miss out on their list.
Here are some facts:
– 92% of Internet users have at least one email account;
– 72% of users check their E-mail inbox 6 or more times every day;
– There are over 3 billion email accounts created worldwide. (There are 3 times more email accounts than all Facebook and Twitter accounts combined!);
– Customers who receive the email newsletter spend 83% more time on it than those not registered;
– In relation to commercial use, 75% of users use email compared to only 3% of social networks;
– In 2012, email marketing had an impressive ROI of over 4000%!
So are you convinced to know how to build my list? Here are some ways you can do it. Use specialized software such as MailChimp, AWeber, Drap and Drop Editor or others to build your list more effectively.
MailChimp is easy to use and is very appealing visually. Though the Dashboard you see now is the same as it was last year, it displays the facts about lists growth and who signed up recently very neatly. The navigation is also very easy to use, to create new campaigns and analyze reports. It is also very similar to AWeber. It is a site extremely easy to use. The concern with design and user experience is a priority for the team.
Drap And Drop Editor, on the other hand, is an incredible text editor. Within minutes, you can put together a presentable campaign and send it. You can drag blocks of text, images, groups of images, add buttons to share on social networks, buttons to get followers to your social networks, custom buttons for a call to action, custom footer and much more.
Now you can say: “I know how to build my list”. So have go at it and make a lot of money!